Просмотрено 31 раз, скачано 0 раз
рядом с Kopaonik, Central Serbia (Serbia)
• Newer walk alone! If this is your first time, join guided groups. If you go in a small group – let someone know where you are going and what time you expect to be back.
• Only use the snowshoes on surfaces with adequate snow coverage. Do not use snowshoes if snow level is less than 15 cm. Check the snow level and weather conditions before you go.
• Dress in accordance with weather conditions, but don’t forget: waterproof hiking shoes or boots, ski jacket and ski pants (striking colors), gloves, a hat, rucksack with water and snacks, mobile, external charger and the first aids.
• Possible to meet snowmobiles at the second part of the trail.
• Mountain Rescue Service Serbia: +38163466466
Best season: usually from the beginning of December until the end of March
To rent snowshoes and ski poles or to book a Mountain Guide, please contact: