Search for:

Board index  »  Questions, help, problems... all about Wikiloc  »  Question about removing trail from list

PostPosted: 28 May 2021, 13:16 Reply with quote Report this post
I have read the information on the wikihelp about how to remove trails from a list.

This is what help.wikiloc says:

From "your lists": Access the list from which you want to remove the trail and click on the "remove from list" button at the bottom-left of the trail name.

But I cannot find the “remove from list” button anywhere at the bottom-left of the trail name. Do I have to be on a computer to do this action? I cannot see a button anywhere when I am on a phone or on my ipad.

Many thanks.

Trails from peregrina2000
PostPosted: 29 May 2021, 04:06 Reply with quote Report this post
Hello, peregrina2000.
peregrina2000 wrote:
...Do I have to be on a computer to do this action?...

As far as I know, presently there is no remove from list button on the computer either. So, nowadays you have to use this other way:
    From the trail: tap on the add to list heart button and unclick the heart of the list you want to remove it from.
Best regards.

Trails from Nofahuer
PostPosted: 29 May 2021, 21:57 Reply with quote Report this post
Thanks for the response. Does this mean that I have to wait to actually be ON the trail to remove it? Is that what “from the trail” means?

Since I am now in the US and the trails I want to remove from the list are all in Spain, that seems weird.

And if “from the trail” means that I should be able to do remove a trail by bringing it up on the wikiloc website, that doesn’t work for me either. When I am signed in and online, not on the app, I can pull up the trail and I see that it has the red heart darkened. I can’t click on it to take away the highlight. Clicking on heart, even though the trail is already saved to my list, just brings up the option to add that trail to a list.

Surely there is a way to remove trails from a list, but I just can’t find it!!!!

Trails from peregrina2000
PostPosted: 30 May 2021, 06:53 Reply with quote Report this post
Go to your trail in your trail list.
Click on edit.
Go to the bottom of your page.
Click on remove

Trails from Sandal man
PostPosted: 30 May 2021, 14:11 Reply with quote Report this post
peregrina2000 wrote:
...When I am signed in and online, not on the app, I can pull up the trail and I see that it has the red heart darkened. ... Clicking on heart... brings up the option to add that trail to a list.

That's right. Now, in this new window, you have to click on the red heart you want to remove.

Best regards.

Trails from Nofahuer
PostPosted: 30 May 2021, 14:12 Reply with quote Report this post
Sandal man wrote:
Go to your trail in your trail list.
Click on edit.
Go to the bottom of your page.
Click on remove

This procedure deletes your trail, not just removes it from a user list.

Best regards.

Trails from Nofahuer
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2021, 14:49 Reply with quote Report this post
Hello.

The remove from list button is available again.

Best regards.

Trails from Nofahuer